Vote Now for the CBMIC 2022 Board of Directors!
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Voting is now open for the 2022 Board of Directors for the Cape Breton Music Industry Cooperative. As a member of CBMIC you have a voice and we want to hear it!
Voting is open from Thursday, June 23rd through Monday, July 4th at 5:00 pm AT.
If you are not a CBMIC member or have not renewed your membership, you can sign up here:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about what membership type is best for you.
There are (6) incumbents, (6) members re-offering, resulting in (6) positions in total open to fill. Members can head to the following website link to review the list of candidates and their bios and place their SIX votes now:
Once the newly elected board members are confirmed, the official 2022 Board and their positions will be announced and will be posted on the CBMIC web page www.cbmic.ca and CBMIC Facebook page.
The AGM is currently scheduled for July 12th, 2022 at 6:00 pm both in-person and via Zoom. Location details TBA.
AGM Agenda Considerations:
- Minutes of preceding general meeting;
- Consideration of the annual report of the Directors;
- Consideration of the financial statements, including balance sheet and operating statement
- Election of Directors for the ensuing year;
- Appointment of Executive
- Call for Nominations: Thursday, June 9th, 2022
- Nominations Close: Monday, June 20th, 2022 at 5:00 pm AT
- Candidates Notified: Tuesday, June 21st, 2022
- Deadline for Candidates Right to Withdraw: Wednesday, June 222nd, 2022
- Voting Opens: Thursday, June 23rd, 2022
- Voting Closes: Monday, July 4th, 2022 at 5:00 pm AT
- AGM Meeting: Tuesday. July 12th, 2022 6:00 pm AT
- New Board of Directors announced: Tuesday, July 12th, 2022
Questions can be directed to email@example.com. Thank you for your participation!
– The CBMIC Team