December 6th, 2018 | 4:00 PM AST
- Emerging artists (Solo & Duo’s – any age) who have never released a full-length recording. A full-length recording is defined as having a minimum of thirty (30) minutes of play time.
- Applicants must be residents of Cape Breton Island.
- Applicants 18 years and younger will be required to have a guardian to accompany them, should they be selected. Under age performance permits will be provided.
- Provide a video or audio recording of at least one original song (do not worry about production quality, as long the jurors can hear what is important);
- Lyrics (if applicable);
- Your CV or biography;
- A short narrative on how this project will help the applicant’s career;
- Email submission files to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Tipsy2018
- With large files, please email shared links to email above.
- Hard copy submissions can be dropped off at our office: Suite 101, 37 Nepean Street at New Dawn Centre for Social Innovation or Mail to PO Box 122 Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6G9
- A short list of finalists will be selected to perform at an event at Governor’s Pub. Dec 13th where selection process of the final three will take place.
- Top 3 finalists – 20-minute Spotlight Showcase at C200 for Tipsy Eve with Slowcoaster, Carmen Townsend and Pretty Archie on December 23rd, 2018.
- 1st – 3 days in studio at Smashbox Studio, live performance video, 15min Tipsy Eve slot, $200 payment.
- 2nd – 100$ L&M gift card, live performance video, 15min Tipsy Eve slot, $200 payment.
- 3rd – live performance video, 15min Tipsy Eve slot, $200 payment.
For more information, please contact Duane, operations manager: 902.577.2547 or by email at email@example.com